Destined to become a landmark building for central Milton Keynes, 100 Avebury Boulevard offers 140,000 sq ft of Grade A headquarters space, designed and built to the very highest standards and with exceptional attention to detail. Featuring space and amenities that are flexible enough to respond to the needs and wellbeing of its occupiers, the building offers floor plates of up to 23,000 sq ft, with a stunning 10m height reception space.
Impeccably connected to meet the needs of modern businesses, it incorporates direct hard wired superfast internet connectivity, with Gigabit broadband available on every floor. Excellent on-site parking includes 260 dedicated spaces for your employees and visitors. With wellness at the top of the agenda, a wealth of amenities will be included on the ground floor to ensure this is a workplace for the future.
Schedule of Areas
|Area||sq ft||sq m|
- Outdoor terraces on 3rd, 5th & 7th floor
- 6–10m high reception
- VRF air conditioning
- Metal tile suspended ceiling
- LED lighting with PIR sensors
- 8 shower room cubicles on the ground floor
- Full access raised floors (150mm void)
- 2.95m office floor to ceiling height
- Male, female and disabled WCs on each floor
- 4 x 17 person lifts
- Occupancy Ratio of 1 to 10 sq m
- Excellent car parking: 260 spaces (1:545 sq ft)
- Secure motorcycle spaces
- Approx 100 secure cycle spaces
- 12 x electric car charging points
- Excellent sustainability & energy efficiency: Target BREEAM ‘Very Good’ / EPC Rating B
100 Avebury Boulevard is being designed and built to offer qualitative characteristics to benefit body and mind. It is not only a highly sustainable and energy efficient building but it’s shared and private amenity spaces located throughout the building offer places to play, relax and interact with others. Greater ceiling heights increases air flow and natural light and enhanced building design, cycle parking and shower facilities encourage physical activities throughout the working day.